Thursday 8 July 2010

Ticket Offer: 40th Anniversary Season, Young Vic

A more general ticket offer this time for the Young Vic's 40th anniversary autumn season. Just announced today, it includes: an Icelandic production of Goethe's Faust; Tennessee Williams' The Glass Menagerie; and the stage adaptation of DBC Pierre's Vernon God Little, I must confess I hated the book of the latter so much that I didn't finish it (a rarity for me), but with the Young Vic's offer, I've just bought my tickets for Faust and The Glass Menagerie.

And the offer is! Buy any tickets for one show in the autumn season, and get tickets half price for a second show. Buy two shows and see a third for free! So I've just managed to get two pairs of tickets, all for £30. And for some rather good seats. Cheap theatre tickets galore!

It can be done in person or over the phone, or by pre-ordering online, but not with ordinary web sales. And it doesn't apply to previews. See here for the small print of the offer, or visit the Young Vic's What's On page for more about their season.

Happy 40th to the Young Vic!

No comments:

Post a Comment